- EAJ is contacted by patients or medical institutions
Seta Clinic Group is partnering with Emergency Assistance Japan Co., Ltd. (EAJ) on treatment for oversea patients. EAJ provides support for acquiring medical visa, travel assistance, and medical interpretation services. Please contact EAJ customer service representative below for treatment at Seta Clinic Group.
Access for Receiving Treatment (EAJ)
Access for General Inquiry
Making use of a wealth of experience, EAJ coordinates the medical treatment required by patients with the appropriate medical institution. It is thus a one-stop service, providing support for medical treatment in Japan, including obtaining a medical visa (Visa for Medical Stay)prior to Japan, during their stay in Japan, and after their return to their home countries.
One-stop comprehensive services, from pre-travel preparations to post-travel follow-up care
From needs that arise from the moment you consider receiving treatment in Japan, to arranging for a medical interpreter during your stay in Japan and providing follow-up care after you return home to your country, EAJ provides one-stop comprehensive services to support you every step of the way.
Assistance for medical visa application
EAJ has helped a large number of people obtain medical visas since our registration with the Japanese Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry as Japan’s first medical visa guarantor (international medical treatment coordinator).
Translation and interpreting
EAJ handles translation and interpreting for speakers of English, Chinese, Russian, and other languages.
On call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
EAJ has a 24-hour call center in English, Chinese and Russian for use while patients are in Japan.
Clearly defined pricing and settlement system
EAJ will arrange all the services you require in a single package. Simply by making your payment before coming to Japan, you can rest assured that your stay in Japan will be safe and comfortable.
EAJ's coordinator deals sincerely and responsibly all steps, from responding to the patient's initial inquiries, through consultation, obtaining a medical visa, travel to Japan and medical treatment, as well as follow-ups after returning home.
- Confirmation of symptoms: Medical history, diagnosis, current treatment, etc.
- Ascertainment of patient’s wishes: Treatment methods, duration of stay in Japan, location of stay, procedure for travel to Japan, cost, payment method, obtaining a visa, facilities, equipment and services at the medical institution, etc.
- EAJ proposes candidate medical institutions, and explains conditions for acceptance, such as treatment methods, cost and schedule, to the patient.
- The medical institution is decided once the conditions are confirmed and accepted.
- EAJ supports, or arranges the performance of, various procedures, including arrival in Japan and undergoing medical examinations.
- Adjustment of schedules for treatment
- Support for procedures involved in travel to Japan, including dealing with visa applications, air tickets, hotel accommodations. etc.
- Confirmation of payment method
- If necessary, meeting patients at the airport, and/or arranging transport from the airport
- Tests and treatment in accordance with the schedule
- Dealing with flight tickets
- In necessary, handling transport to the airport, and/or accompanying the patient to the airport
- Sending the results of tests and treatments at Japanese medical institutions, and explanatory details, to the patient and/or medical institutions in the patient's own country
- If the patient wishes: Confirmation of progress by the Japanese medical institution, and support for return to Japan for reexamination.